Cartography / Mapping

I am available to create custom maps for projects, events, publications, and scientific journals. I have been making maps professionally since 2012, and have been awarded by my peers in recognition of my work. For a complete list of publications and awards, please see my unofficial CV at http://CV.ChuckSutherland.com.

Please contact me via email at cjsuther21@gmail.com for more information. Examples of some of my maps are below. Follow individual links to learn more about each project.

Road Map - White County, Tennessee

Predictive Modeling of Cave Entrances Utilizing Hyperspectral Imagery and Digital Elevation Models

Delineation of a Major Karst Basin with Multiple Input Points, Roaring River, Tennessee - Poster

Cummins Falls Marathon 2016

The Tennessee Comb Grave Tradition - Figure 1 color variant

Caves of Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia (KTAG) 2020
Sinkholes in White County, Tennessee

Whitewater of the Southern Appalachians

Estimating size-specific brook trout abundance in continuously sampled headwater streams using Bayesian mixed models with zero inflation and overdispersion

Tennessee Cave and Sinkhole Density Map

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing People Map

Streams of Tennessee

Jungle Book Film (1994) and the Upper Cumberland