So You're Interested in Buying Some of my Artwork?

Below you will find prices for the products: print, canvas, metal, and acrylic.



For print I typically prefer cardstock thickness and matte finish. The price only includes the print. Let me know if you want me to contact my framer and I can give you the whole price. Canvas, metal, and acrylic prints are nice since you don't have to think about framing. If you've not seen canvas, metal, or acrylic, they are all very beautiful options for displaying images.

This is an example of one of my photos that is an acrylic that's hung in the Earth Science building at Tennessee Tech University.



This is an example of a canvas.



I am afraid I don't have any examples of the metallic prints, but they are amazing.

Let me know what you're looking for and we'll make it happen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing People Map

Streams of Tennessee

Jungle Book Film (1994) and the Upper Cumberland